When: 13th Ferbuary 2020
Webinar Session 1: 07:00 UTC 13/Feb/2020 08:00 CET (UTC +01:00) 13/Feb/2020 local time
Webinar Session 2: 15:00 UTC 13/Feb/2020 16:00 CET (UTC +01:00) 13/Feb/2020 local time
Register to attend this this Webinar for an excellent chance to see the latest advances in Aviation Predictive Maintenance Analytics, via a demo of AVILYTICS, EXSYN’s popular analytics tool. The webinar will show how AVILYTICS uses aircraft data (both technical and operational) and advanced analytics to increase aircraft availability and reduce unscheduled downtime. As you will see AVILYTICS covers the entire value chain within maintenance and engineering and includes the following modules: AOG Risk Monitor, Aircraft Reliability, Logistics, E&M KPI and Engine Health Monitoring. The solution provides real-time insights to fleet status, reliability, organizational performance and aircraft risk profiles as-well-as identifying potential future problems which can then be dealt with during scheduled maintenance rather than leading to an AOG. You will see how AVILYTICS can be integrated with any MRO / M&E software solution and is suitable for all airlines, aircraft operators, MROs.
The Webinar begins with a brief introduction to EXSYN and AVILYTICS. You will then see how predictive analytics methods are used in order to build AOG risk profiles for individual aircraft. As you will see these AOG risk profiles show the likeliness of component failures on aircraft and to which extend these could result in AOG situations. Then EXSYN experts will show and explain how this process links into aircraft reliability management and efforts to use aircraft data to increase aircraft availability and reduce unscheduled downtime. During the webinar you will also see functions that focus on analysing maintenance organization efficiency. The Webinar will conclude by showing how airlines and operators can immediately and easily start their own analytics project, or enhance an existing project, and integrate AVILYTICS into existing IT Systems.
The AVILYTICS demos are divided into three key sections:
- AVILYTICS Demo 1: AOG Risk Monitor Suite: Use Predictive Analytics to build aircraft AOG risk profiles for operational decision making. As you will see simple dashboards indicates specifically those parts installed on the aircraft that are most likely to fail, enabling more informed decision making in day of operations to prevent delays and cancellations.
- AVILYTICS Demo 2: Aircraft Reliability: Simplification & Automation of Reliability Management. As you will see this module displays the entire scope of an aircraft reliability program (dispatch reliability, repeated defect analysis, findings per ATA chapter, etc.) in several dashboards in real-time eliminating the need for manual reporting.
- AVILYTICS Demo 3: Organization Analytics:Using Engineering & Maintenance KPI’s and advanced logistics analysis to monitor, evaluate and further improve maintenance organization effectiveness. Within this module, data is used in order to provide insights around: maintenance control support, engineering department performance, engineering costs monitoring, planning efficiency, material purchases, component repair costs, and more.
- Short Introduction to EXSYN Aviation Solutions and AVILYTICS
- AOG Risk Monitor functional walkthrough
- Aircraft Reliability functional walkthrough
- Organizational analytics functional walkthrough based on E&M KPI’s and Logistics suites
- How to start (implementation and system integration)
- Questions and Answers