Name: Gavin Gronert
Job Title: Aircraft Data Consultant
At EXSYN since: September 2015
5 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ME:
- Almost 4 years ago I joined EXSYN as an intern. I’ve stuck around since. Find out why below.
- One of my reasons to move to our new Kuala Lumpur office was to finally be the tallest player in a basketball team, which I managed in a fully Japanese team
- I once biked from my hometown in The Netherlands to the Pyrenees. Not on a normal bike, but on a recumbent bicycle! Two years later the journey continued on foot from that same point in the Pyrenees to Santiago de Compostela, totalling over 2100 kilometres.
- Though I don’t look that way, I am half Dutch & half German.
- Thanks to Sjoerd’s prowess at table football, eventually the push-ups made me strong enough to do a free-standing handstand. Something I’ve always wanted to master.
WORKING FOR EXSYN MEANS...
E very day brings interesting & challenging data topics to help the industry digitize.
X marks the spot of EXSYN’s ideal blend of Aviation and IT, which I both studied.
S olidarity within the team boosts the atmosphere and unified reach for goals.
Y ou as an individual make a noticeable difference.
N ew adventures always lie just beyond the horizon.